YouLaser MT is the first fractional ablative CO2 10600nm and non-ablative GaAs1540nm Dual laser using patented Mixed Technology. With the Mixed Technology, the CO2 laser can be used before, during and after the GaAs laser, hence overtaking the limits of ablative and non-ablative laser. It combines the benefits of both lasers with less downtime and side-effects.
YouLaser MT is used as an ablative laser as well as a fractional laser
- As an ablative laser to remove skin growths, moles and skin infections like viral warts.
- As a fractional laser to treat
- Acne scars and surgical scars
- Skin dyschromia
- Skin laxity
- Enlarged pores
- For skin rejuvenation
The YouLaser MT Technology
- It uses ablative CO2 laser and non-ablative GaAs 1540nm laser either alone or in combination
- The ablative CO2 laser vaporises and destroys skin lesions
- The fractional CO2 laser and GaAs laser when used with the Mixed Technology mode
- Will vaporise tissues and stimulate wound healing response.
- New collagen and elastic tissues are formed which improve skin texture and pore size and smooth out wrinkles, lines, folds and scars.
- There is contraction of collagen which gives a non-surgical skin tightening and lifting
The Youlaser MT treatment procedure
- The skin is anaesthetised with topical cream
- The eyes are protected by laser safety googles
- In the ablative mode
- The laser beam is directed on the skin and it vapourises any skin lesion
- After ablative treatment you will see a wound and this heals over a week
- In the Fractional resurfacing mode
- The Youlaser MT delivers fractionated laser energy to the skin. This can be a mixture of Co2 laser and GaAs laser energy or either laser alone. Usually 2-3 passes are delivered depending on the skin condition.
- After the laser treatment, the skin is red or pink and this becomes brown and scabs over a week.
- Results are seen a month after the laser and continues to improve over 6months
- Usually 3-5 treatment sessions are needed to see good results
This page provides information about
It does not provide medical advice.
If you have any inquiry on
kindly get a consultation with Dr Joyce Lim.