Cutera TruSculpt Flex is a muscle sculpting device that offers personalized treatments based on the patient’s fitness level, shape, and goals. The TruSculpt Flex uses bio-electrical muscle stimulation (BEMS) to strengthen and sculpt muscle.
The Cutera TruSculpt Flex technology
- The TruSculpt Flex stimulates muscle by electrical multidirectional stimulation (MDS) to target specific muscle groups. The treatment options are designed to stimulate different workouts such as twisting, squat and crunch actions.
- TruSculpt Flex can be set to stimulate muscles in sequence of 3 operational modes (Prep, Tone or Sculpt).
- Prep tone treatment starts to create a twisting motion to warm up, stretch the muscles and slowly build up tolerance to muscle contractions
- Tone mode treatment is next to contract muscle, hold them to the point of exhaustion and then relaxes them to increase strength and enhance endurance.
- Sculpt mode treatment where fast deep sequential contractions of muscle are started to build muscle mass and increase basal metabolic rate
- The intensity for each operational mode can be independently adjustable for each muscle group.
- TruSculpt Flex can stimulate muscles up to 8 body areas at the same time.
The Cutera TruSculpt Flex treatment procedure