The Sciton BBL Skintyte is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure. The SkinTyte uses infrared skin tightening technology to effectively address the full spectrum of skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyle and sun damage.
Sciton Skin Tyte is a safe and non-invasive treatment to improve skin laxity
- Tighten skin on the face: droopy eyebrows and eyelids, sagging skin and jowls
- Tighten skin on the neck and décolletage
- Tighten skin on the abdomen, knees and arms
- Tighten skin after weight loss and fat reduction
The Sciton Skin Tyte technology
- The Sciton Skin Tyte uses infrared light to deeply heat the skin and promotes partial denaturation and contraction of collagen.
- The heat also initiates the body ‘s natural healing process, which stimulated new collagen and elastic tissue to increase skin firmness
- There is sapphire contact cooling of the skin before, during, and after each pulse to protect the entire treated surface as well as providing the patient a comfortable and safe procedure.
- Infra-red light energy is delivered in rapid, gentle pulses to initiate the body’s healing process, which leads to new collagen and elastic tissue formation. This increases skin firmness
- There is no downtime and you can resume normal activities right after
The Sciton Skin Tyte procedure
- No anaesthesia is required
- The Infra-red handpiece is moved to and fro on the area to be treated
- You may feel a warm sensation but no pain
- Immediately after there may be mild redness which resolves within a short time
- You can resume normal activities right after the treatment
- Usually 3 sessions at monthly intervals are needed