Splendour X laser has the long pulse alexandrite 755nm wavelength laser and the long pulse Nd-YAG 1064nm wavelength lasers for
- Customised hair removal
- Skin treatments for:
- Skin rejuvenation and wrinkles
- Capillaries and veins
- Pigmented skin lesions
The Splendour X Laser technology for hair removal and skin treatment
- The Splendour X Laser uses Blend X technology where the 1064nm Nd:YAG laser and 755nm Alexandrite laser can be synchronized to be fired together or one after the other or each laser can be fired separately. The proportions of each laser energy can be tailored according to the individual’s skin type, hair colour and thickness allowing for safe and effective treatment
- The laser lights are absorbed by melanin in the hair follicles and the heat generated destroys the hair follicles
- Large spot size up to 24×24 mm to allow for rapid treatment.
- The hand piece integrates a plume evacuator and cooled air for safety and added comfort at the same time
- The square advantage. The square shape spot provides faster and uniform coverage of the treatment area, with the larger spots penetrating deeper. There is no risk of overlap and burns and no need for retouching of missed areas
- UV skin marking provides an easy grid matrix to follow
- The laser wavelengths are safe to use on all skin types
- The splendour X laser technology can treat skin conditions
- The longpulse Alexandrite laser targets pigments
- The long Pulse Nd-YAG laser targets broken capillaries and leg veins
- Both lasers stimulate collagen and improve wrinkles and fine lines and skin texture.
The Splendor X laser treatment procedure for hair removal
- The procedure is not painful and does not require anaesthesia
- Safety laser glasses are worn before the start of the treatment
- UV skin markings are made to provide a template
- The Splendour X laser hand piece glides over the skin
- After the treatment the skin may be pink
- There is no downtime and you can resume normal activities right after
This page provides information about
It does not provide medical advice.
If you have any inquiry on
kindly get a consultation with Dr Joyce Lim.