The skin tone darkens with age and this is compounded by the UV rays. Sometimes skin pigmentation contributes to the darkening of the skin. There are various treatments to improve the skin tone
Treatments for skin brightening
- Prescription creams
- Oral pills
- Light treatment: BBL
- Laser treatments: Fraxel dual, Picoway laser
- Chemical peels: Skin Bryte stimulator peel
- Medical grade facials: Hydrafacial MD Elite
- Skin infusion: Viora skin infusion, Tixel Pro
HydraFacial MD Elite for skin brightening
HydraFacial Elite is an award-winning noninvasive, non surgical, aesthetic skin treatment which cleanses, exfoliates, extracts impurities and hydrates skin simultaneously. It also includes lymphatic treatment and LED photo rejuvenation. A series of 6 sessions are recommended
HydraFacial MD Elite uses patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system
The HydroPeel tip has a proprietary spiral design which creates a vortex effect to easily discharge and remove impurities while simultaneously introducing hydrating skin serums made up of skin peptides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants. This hydroPeel tip has multiple peeling edges to exfoliate the skin several times per pass
The HydraFacial MD Elite procedure
Using the HydroPeel patented handpiece, the skin is treated with several passes of HydraFacial strokes until the whole treatment is completed. Different tips and solutions are used for each treatment pass. The treatment includes
- Vortex exfoliation: clean and remove dead surface cells while infusing specialised skin solutions which soften sebum and impurities
- AHA/BHA peel infusion: to stimulate collagen production and speed cell turnover rate
- Vortex extraction: painless automated extraction to clean out pores
- Vortex Fusion and protection: hydrate, nourish and protect skin with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid
- LED light Therapy: blue and red LED lights are passed over the skin. The blue lights kill acne causing bacteria while the red lights reduce redness and skin inflammation and stimulate collagen growth
- Lymphatic therapy: Improves the drainage of lymphatic fluids to reduce puffiness and redness of the skin and enhances skin.
Skin Bryte Stimulator Peel for skin brightening
Skin Bryte stimulator peel combines exfoliation, peel and masque to address skin pigments and uneven skin tone
- Skin is cleansed with a proprietary hydration cleanser
- Exfoliating polish activator is applied
- Stimulator peel is applied and neutralised
- A masque is then left on for 10 minutes
NewApeel Microdermabrasion for skin brightening
NewApeel Microdermabrasion is a popular superficial skin resurfacing procedure with almost no downtime. It is a simple, safe and easy to perform cosmetic procedure and is suitable for all ages and for all Fitzpatrick skin types.
The NewApeel Microdermabrasion procedure
- The patented diamond wand is gently moved across the skin to remove the topmost layer of the skin. It gently polishes the skin with natural diamond chips bonded to the tip of the wand
- There is simultaneous suction to remove the exfoliated skin cells in a controlled manner
- Exfoliation also stimulates vascular circulation beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance
- The NewApeel Microdermabrasion does not use loose crystals to contaminate you or the environment.
Skin infusion for skin brightening
Skin infusion is a treatment where medical grade cosmeceuticals or medication is infused into the skin to improve skin texture and brightness. Generally, the skin acts as a barrier and large molecules cannot penetrate into the skin. Skin infusion uses machines to allow these molecules to enter the skin by either creating microscopic channels or through electric pulse wave.
- Viora skin infusion delivers a non-invasive, needle-free procedure for trans-dermal delivery of topical solutions. The solutions are driven into the skin through electric pulse waves, powered by proprietary Ionwave™ technology. The treatment is painless and comfortable with no down time.
- The Tixel Pro uses Thermal-mechanical ablation technology to create microscopic channels in the skin. Medication for skin brightening can be infused with the Tixel Pro.